Program Changes Due to COVID-19
To curb the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide the essential service of protecting public health from mosquitoes and mosquito-borne disease, the District has made the following modifications to its daily operations.
- All District facilities are closed to the public and non-essential visitors.
- Residents that call in for service will be notified that the District will continue to respond to service requests with onsite visits. Residents will be asked to stay inside their house, if home during the visit; however, residents do not need to be home for a site inspection.
- Any employee showing any symptoms of illness will not be permitted to work.
- Employees are required to wear a mask at all times while interacting with the public.
- Employees will continue to adhere to the 6 feet of separation with any resident that engages them during a site visit.
- A copy of the District's COVID-19 Prevention Program is available upon request.