The District is hiring for the following position:
Mosquito Trapping Assistant
- Open to anyone 18 years or older and a high school graduate or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with work or academic experience in biological science.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License with a good driving record and be insurable under the guidelines of the District’s insurance carrier.
- Must successfully complete a pre-placement physical examination, drug screen, and background check.
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Set and collect mosquito trapping devices.
- Keep and compile complete and accurate records and information on all collections in a manner that is neat, concise, and understandable.
- Drive automotive equipment.
- Operate and maintain mosquito trapping equipment.
- Perform physical labor in the routine activity of the job.
- Communicate and interact with the public.
The Consolidated Mosquito Abatement District is an equal opportunity employer.